The focus of our Community and Customer Success Managers is to ensure our users have the best experience with ProfitDuel and can make the most money possible.
Our Community and Customer Success Managers are hands-on and you’ll be speaking to members continually across a variety of different channels. You’ll also be actively exploring and involved in ways to help our members make more money, which could range from monitoring new offers from sportsbooks to writing up new opportunities.
You don’t need knowledge of matched betting to start with (though it would be a real advantage if you did) and we’ll give you all of the training you need.
The role will be full-time at 40 hours a week, spread across five days. The default days and times will be Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm but there will be an opportunity to discuss differing days and times.
This will be a contractor role.
- Monitoring live chat and email - all live chats and emails to be responded to promptly.
- Monitor Facebook and Discord groups - approve requests for new joiners, tag new joiners in a daily post every day, answer any basic questions (or relay questions or DMs back to the team) and DM new joiners to introduce yourself.
- Recording and documenting your matched betting journey - this could be in the form of a daily blog or to compliment our video library with screen recordings of you completing the offers, showcasing the genuine potential to our audience of ProfitDuel.
- Checking and helping validate the recurring customer free bet offers (reloads) - this will involve checking sportsbook sites daily to confirm the promotions and the terms and conditions.
- Manage the initial 1-on-1 customer calls - making sure the requests are scheduled and delivered. Our calls are popular as they can introduce users to the site, support them through their journey and help them to make their first profits.
- Help manage the social pages - moderating comments and DMs and actively engaging with the communities
- Supporting users to become affiliates - our most active members become affiliates and supplement their income by doing so. These users need the support initially and ongoing on their affiliate journey.
- Production of new content ideas - to continually build our content resource, your engagement with the community will yield ideas our team should use to produce content.
To apply for this role, please send your resume to email@example.com, and let us know why you’d like to join the ProfitDuel team!